De-stress your Body and your Life course
- Are you constantly chasing deadlines and juggling 101 different things?
- Do you feel like you are always running on adrenalin?
- Are you constantly exhausted, catching every cold going and feel like you’ve lost your lust for life?
If you answer yes to any of these questions then stress could be affecting your wellbeing. The build-up of stress makes us more vulnerable to illnesses and can have a significant effect on our mood. Take some positive action to support your body with our De-stress your Body and your Life course.
The De-stress your Body and your Life course is a great combination of life coaching and nutritional therapy. Modern day stress takes its toll on the body, and very few of us can lead a completely stress free life. Long-term stress tends to contribute to digestive problems, lowered energy levels and can also make it harder for you to lose weight. This course not only helps you deal with the health effects of stress but you will also have an opportunity to tackle some of the sources of stress for a more balanced and enjoyable life.
Who is the course for?
This course is for you if
- Your energy levels are less now than they used to be
- You frequently feel stressed out or anxious
- You have digestive problems that get worse during stressful periods
- You feel there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything you need to
- You find it hard to fall asleep at night, or wake up too early in the morning and can't get back to sleep
- You have noticeable energy highs and lows throughout the day
- You find it hard to concentrate in the afternoons
- You'd like some help in evaluating your life's priorities
- You find it hard to relax, and often feel 'tired but wired'
How does it work?
The programme consists of three consultations with your Nutrition Coach nutritional therapist. The first session lasts one hour, and the subsequent two sessions are 45 minutes each. There will be homework set at the end of sessions one and two, and e-mail support available between the sessions to help keep you on track.
On the physiological side, you will learn how to eat for better energy levels and discover how well your body is generally coping with stress by taking a laboratory test that measures your stress hormone levels.
The life coaching exercises you complete during the course will help you identify and deal with the sources of stress and support you in managing your time in a way that allows you to enjoy a varied, fulfilling life.
In summary, the course will help you to find out:
- How your body and adrenal glands are responding to stress
- How to eat to help your body cope with stress
- How to eat to bring your body back from burn-out
- Which supplements you specifically need to support your adrenal health
- Which relaxation techniques are best to help you cope with stress
- How to make small changes that will help you create a more stress-free life
What you get
- 2.5 hours of one-to-one time with your coach/nutritional therapist
- Laboratory test measuring your stress hormone levels
- Handouts with exercises, recipe ideas and homework designed to help you understand sources of stress and how to better handle them
- On-going support from your practitioner throughout the course
What will it cost?
See our prices page for more details.