Weight loss - Dump the Diet
The Nutrition Coach Weight Loss System – “Dump the Diet”©
- Have you experienced recent weight gain?
- Do you want to lose weight and feel healthier and full of vitality so you can get the most out of every day?
- Do you want a simple-to-follow weight loss plan which achieves great and measurable results?
If this sounds like you, our personalised weight loss programme will offer you a refreshingly different approach.
Our Dump the Diet course is all about learning how to eat well for life to help you overcome a weight problem and prevent future weight gain. There is no boring calorie counting or weighing of foods - this is achievable weight loss without dieting. With full support from your nutritional therapist and clear guidelines to follow, Dump the Diet can be fitted into the busiest of lifestyles.
Dump the Diet isn’t just about weight loss and avoiding future weight gain, you can also:
- Boost your energy and productivity
- Get the most out of everyday
- Handle stress more effectively
- Improve skin and hair health
- Look and feel more confident
What is the Dump the Diet Weight Loss System?
The Dump the Diet Weight Loss System is one-to-one course of six inspirational sessions that you can either do face-to-face or via the telephone. It consists of one hour long session where you learn the system and five coaching sessions where you implement the system, with the help of your guide, The Nutrition Coach.
You will learn the principles of healthy eating which you can apply for the rest of your life. Support and motivation is on hand throughout the course, and we provide monitoring tools to keep track of your progress and to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
The focus is on healthy but delicious and sustaining food - no nibbling on lettuce leaves or feeling hungry! There is lots of variety so you won't get bored, and we provide plenty of meal suggestions so you won’t lack inspiration on what to eat. The meal ideas are not over complicated and many can be prepared quickly and easily so you won’t be a slave to the kitchen. We also provide guidelines for eating out and buying your lunch at work.
You will also receive:
- A comprehensive booklet providing lots of great information about food and diet
- Monitoring sheets to track progress and to help you achieve your goals
- Handouts after each session with specific topics and delicious food suggestions
- Email support and motivation from your nutritional therapist
What will it cost?
For a life time of better eating and easier weight control - what’s it worth?
You can try before you buy the whole course – In first hour long session where you learn the entire Dump the Diet system. Please see our prices page for more details.
If you don’t like our methods, you will walk away with enough information to apply the system from that first session.
If you decide to go on and do the whole course, the total including the first session can be found on our prices page. We will also send you the material after you have committed to the whole course. However, the key reason for the success of this weight loss course is not necessarily the material - it is your coach guiding you every step of the way. The course is delivered on a one-to-one basis either in person or over the phone.
The System really does WORK.
Too expensive? Why not look at Group Coaching?
Join Dump the Diet Group Coaching – we hold regular group coaching for Dump the Diet.
How it works
- You dial into a conference line at a specific date and time
- There are five sessions every two weeks
- You have a “live” coach going through the material and to hear your wins and challenges.
- You will receive the comprehensive material to support the course
What’s the difference?
- You will be in a group with other people and will not have one-on-one coaching
- We don’t offer the try before you buy scheme
- We don’t offer email support during the course
What’s the cost for GROUP Coaching for Dump the Diet
You will learn:
- About the philosophy of effective weight loss
- What to eat when you go out
- How to balance your energy
- What to eat and when
- How to tackle excess caffeine and alcohol in your life and diet
- How to stock your cupboards
- How to shop quickly and easily for healthy foods
- How to create quick and healthy dishes
Courses run regularly – course dates on request